Diet Plan For Weight Loss. A Step-by-step I will guide you. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), obesity is characterized by “abnormal or excessive accumulation of body fat which can be harmful to health”. It is therefore important to act. As such, the diet to lose weight offers recommendations for losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight. Its goal is to provide the body with what it needs when it needs it. By focusing on the right foods to lose weight, you increase your chances of losing weight without frustration or deprivation.
5 Essential points of diet plan for Weight loss
- Listen to your eating sensations
- Favor foods with low energy density
- Include more fiber
- Avoid fats, sugar, and industrial products
- Fight against a sedentary lifestyle
Easy Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Takes into account the concept of the energy density of food
- Lose weight without feeling hungry, frustrated or tired
- Does not require excessive control over the amount of food consumed
- Does not require calorie calculations
- Learn and listen to food sensations: without any deprivation, you will stop eating naturally when you are no longer hungry
The most important rule of this diet is to eat only when you are hungry and to stop as soon as you feel full.
Attention, for health, we consider that weight loss should not exceed 1kg per week.
The diet for weight loss is a set of recommendations on the best food choices to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. It allows you to continue the process gradually.
Here are our dietary recommendations for sustainable weight loss.
Certain food categories, in addition to satiating, can actually help the body lose weight, foods are very useful a diet meal without deprivation.
Low energy density foods diet plan for weight loss
The best way to lose weight to maintain a healthy life is to increase your intake of satiating foods chosen based on their energy of density. The energy of density takes into account the number of calories contained in a food compared to the volume of the food. For example, you will need to eat several apples to have consumed 100 kcal. On the other hand, a small handful of crisps will suffice to achieve this same energy intake of 100 kcal.
as part of this diet, it is therefore recommended to consume most food with low energy density: fruits and vegetables, whole grain products and legumes. Rich in fiber, water, and micro-nutrients, they satiate by providing very few calories.
Here is a classification of foods to favor and foods to limit according to their energy density
Consume fruits and vegetable diet plan for weight loss
It is important to consume a minimum of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day as part of a diet. These are low in calories, rich in fiber, water, and antioxidants. A plate must be filled with 50% vegetables. So your diet meal will be much more likely to fill you up for fewer calories.
A serving of fruits and vegetables is equivalent to:
- 250g vegetables
- bowl of salad
- 250g strawberries
- 2 kilo Half a melon
Promote proteins diet plan for weight loss
Proteins are satiating foods, they are the consistent part of the meal. They are very important in a balanced diet because they provide stable energy and make it possible not to be hungry between meals. They act a little like speed regulators: consuming them with each meal provides energy to the body throughout the day. To lose weight, protein must account for 20% of the total calories.
Some protein-rich foods to incorporate into the diet to lose weight:
- Lean meats
- Meat substitutes made from soy and tofu
- Oilseed butter (to be limited to 1 teaspoon per day)
Dietary fiber has its place in a diet meal. They reduce appetite and promote weight control in two ways. On the one hand, they slow the absorption of sugar in the blood, on the other hand, they swell in the presence of water and give the stomach the feeling of being filled. It is recommended to consume 25 to 30g of fiber per day. By consuming fruits and vegetables at each meal, whole grains and legumes, this 30g intake is quite achievable.
Some tips for increasing your fiber intake as part of a diet:
- Choose whole bread and starchy foods
- Add oat bran to dishes (yogurts, soups, salads, etc.)
- Eat legumes by adding them to salads, soups, and dishes
Make a Light Meal In The Evening
In the evening, the body no longer needs as much energy as the day. It is, therefore, necessary to adapt the meal accordingly and not to consume more than 30% of the calories of the day at dinner. For an adequate meal, you can refer to the model designed by the nutritionists of Harmonie Santé, illustrated opposite.
Here are some tips to reduce the calorie intake of dinner:
- Choose a medium plate
- Half of the plate must be occupied by vegetables
- A quarter of the plate should be filled with starchy foods (about the size of the palm)
- In the other quarter, place the portion of meat or substitute (100 to 150g maximum)
- Take time to eat calmly
- When you are no longer hungry, stop eating. You should never force yourself to finish your plate if you are full
Foods to Avoid in a Weight Loss Diet
As part of a diet to lose weight, certain foods are to be avoided. Often sources of calories, bad fats, and sugars, it is recommended to limit their consumption to facilitate weight loss and be in good health.
Limit Bad Fats
Without emphasizing the calorie content, it should be remembered that it is the lipids that provide the most calories in the diet (more than carbohydrates and proteins). In addition to this, lipids are less satiating than carbohydrates and proteins. Even if fats are essential for the proper functioning of the body, they must be limited to 30% of total calories.
It is recommended to limit the following foods due to their high content of saturated fat:
- Sweet and savory industrial cookies and cakes
- Whole milk and dairy products
- fast food
- Prepared industrial dishes
Many industrial products are made from ingredients harmful to health. For example, these products are often high in sugar. Sugar is used as a preservative and flavor enhancer. In addition, the fats used in these products are often of poor quality because they are inexpensive (trans and saturated fatty acids). Finally, we often find that these products are saltier than homemade products. As part of a diet, it seems important to limit the consumption of industrial products.
Some tips to limit industrial food:
- Make your own cookies and cakes
- Cook more and keep leftovers in the freezer for a quick meal
- Make your own lunch
- Read food labels carefully
- Cooking simple dishes based on raw foods (fruits and vegetables, lean meats, etc.)
- Replace ready-made snacks with fruit and milk
These products obtained from refined cereals (white flour, white bread, classic pasta, etc.). Refined products contain little or no fiber. This lack of dietary fiber can slow down weight loss. On the one hand, because they are less satiating products and on the other hand because they cause blood sugar to rise more quickly after a meal. As we saw earlier, fiber is very important as part of a balanced diet meal.
Diet plan for weight loss, it is necessary Sugar, by stimulating insulin secretion, promotes storage in the form of fat. Excess sugar can lead to overweight, obesity and insulin resistance in the long run. One thing is for sure, sugar and sugary products should be avoided as part of a diet to lose weight.
Here are some tips to reduce your daily sugar intake:
- Do not add sugar to your hot drinks
- Replace sugar with honey in your yogurts and pastries
- Make your own cakes and cookies
- Use natural sugar substitutes: honey, stevia, coconut sugar, etc.
- Drink only water: sugary and light drinks maintain the body’s dependence on a sweet taste
A diet should be accompanied by daily physical activity, if possible. Physical activity, even gentle, helps increase the body’s energy expenditure in addition to keeping it healthy. The fact of moving after a meal, for a walk, for example, increases the metabolism and involves a considerable energy expenditure within the framework of a diet.
To increase your energy expenditure gently you can:
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator
- Take a 30-minute walk a day
- Get off the bus one stop before your usual stop
- Do some exercises while watching your TV show.
Here I am trying to you how to increase your health in a natural way. Do you think this was not enough for you? but don’t worry.you have a solution for this problem. you know one of the most popular companies in the world whose name is Clickbank. This company’s product name is leptitox.it is the best product for your weight loss plan.If you learn to more about this product please read more about leptitox