Definition of globalization
Definition of globalization: Definition of Globalization is a key issue in global politics. It refers to a new type of policy or strategy, through which the former imperialist and capitalist countries are making efforts to maintain their economic and cultural domination and exploitation. Definition Globalization can be explained in many ways. It is the global economic system. The definition of globalization is the political and economic principles of managing the world globally. It refers to the free flow of products and products in the world. Responding to the globalization, the new economic and cultural strategy of governing the world from a center. Universalism is the economic concept of wealthy states for controlling the dual states. It is the neoliberal form of the colony.
History of Definition of globalization:
The idea definition of globalization is very old. Considering the period of globalization, its history can be divided into three stages.
1st level: (Early era of globalization: 1200-1850)
It is also called the colonial era. During this period Europeans invented North and South America and colonized it. The way of Europe and Africa was discovered in Europe and here they also colonized the tactics. From then on, the growth of trade and the idea of free trade was created. The fight against the occupation of the territories was fought. Globalization started from this level
Second level: (Multinational company era: 1850-1915)
Definition of globalization Science and technology development in this era. And the new business is invented. In this era, the concept of purism was invented. The concept of private wealth and an increase in income comes from land grabbing. The level of trade was dominated by the dominance of trade. At this level, we create a definition of globalization.
3rd level: (Age of modern globalization: 1945-present)
At this level, the definition of globalization has gained institutional form. At the 1st and 2nd level, imperialists are fighting for conflict in themselves, but at the 3rd level, they work together for globalization. At this level, they divided the world into rich-poor, capitalist-socialism, advanced-under-developed, industrial-based agriculture. At this level, they control the land and leave control of the land. By controlling the world with power. This level is the ultimate level of definition of globalization.
Reason for the definition of globalization:
There is a historical reason for the definition of globalization. The traders have a great deal of contribution from the parallelism to entering the capital of society. Basically, the capitalists make globalization an institutional form for the spread of their puja. They produce different products; In order to sell these products, free communication, free trade, and free freedom were needed and to fulfill these needs, the capitalist gave the idea of the definition of globalization. The capitalists got the opportunity to increase their capital. With globalization, they were able to create new colonies. In the name of the definition of globalization, the capitalists got the legitimacy of controlling world politics, economics, and culture. Instead of using military force, the world is now being ruled from one center only by using globalization. And for these purposes, it has come to protect the interests of the capitalists.
Development of globalization:
Globalization flourished in the nineteenth century. Science and Information Technology are among the most contributing to the development of current globalization. Many statistics, research and research have shown that there are currently globalization science and information technology.
Another reason is that the imperialist countries work together to establish it after the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The intellectuals, researchers, sociologists, theoreticians of these countries have researched different theories and ideas. And these countries established these principles in a well-planned manner.
To establish financially and politically legitimate exploitation and authority, jointly formed under the leadership of these imperialist states, they have become the tool of exploitation after one and the establishment of their subordinate and organization. These organizations and organizations have played an important role in the development of globalization. The World Bank was established in 1944, the United Nations and the IMF constituted in 1945, General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), formed in 1946, which was formed in 1995, the World Trade Organization In this way, the development of the need became necessary, after one and the other unified institutions and organizations played a major role in developing globalization. One of the main reasons why it has been used by imperialists in the media, Print media, electronic media, movies, books, magazines, and positively present globalization in all media.
Those who have given the idea of globalization are the ones who once ruled the world. So poor and poor countries have their influence on culture, behavior, customs, dress, fashion, style, language. And it has been easy to establish universal globalization through response.
The effect of globalization:
Globalization is preached in the first place if it is established, then the poor countries will be more benefitted. However, poor countries did not benefit from globalization. It has benefited the imperialist countries and the poor countries have been affected by the imperialist countries.
Imperialism is under the name of globalization. In the name of protecting the peace, in many countries, by destroying civil liberties in different countries. Running a robbery in the name of security They are provoking conflicts in the name of peace talks. The enemy is destroying the enemy. And using globalization for the legitimacy of these evils. They are making militants. They are also facilitating militants for their needs through globalization. Through the militants, the world is getting a legitimate way of interfering in politics and intervening in other countries. And imperialist countries are taking advantage of themselves.
One of the features of globalization is free trade and movement, but it is only for the rich state. However, the first aspect of the idea was to talk about equal opportunities for all. But it has never been observed. People have to adhere to the strict rules for the visa for the people of the third world countries. But it was said that due to globalization, people can freely go from one country to other countries. The product of the developed country comes to our country freely and in a tax-free manner but harassment in the name of poor quality of the products of the country. The quality is guaranteed to enter the rich country only. Again all the products are not given duty-free access. Again, to get these tax-free people, they have to deal with them, many of the anti-country and anti-people agreements, many hundred have to accept. They have to hand over the country’s natural resources and their preferred investment sectors. And they control a country with few people in their own self in the name of globalization.
The concept of globalization is a capitalist and rich ruler, so they enjoy the benefits of globalization, rich countries work together to promote their economic and political domination. By establishing the European Union, the G-20, the Security Council, NATO, and other organizations, rich nations use globalization for their convenience.
The trade and political relations between these countries are very good, in these countries they can move without a visa. Coming in danger of one another. These states work together. And all the difficulties to suffer are the poor and the underdeveloped countries. Rich states discriminate in extreme poverty and make poor nations From these countries, they use workers as slaves. Their wages are not paid. They use globalization to provide workers legally for all the jobs of the lower scale.
The fundamentalist armed militants, born in their hands, to keep the arms business, to break the Soviet Union, to destroy and divide the country, but not they are victims. The poor developing countries are being victimized. Again the name of the problem is the conflict between the government and the militants in these countries and they are taking advantage of the two sides for the 3rd party. The government is telling the militants to destroy the government and destroy the government, and these imperialist countries are destroying both sides and taking the state into the private sector. These states, which are declared by the civilized states by the illegal and liable funding of the militants, are raising terrorists in the name of globalization. Because they are buying weapons with loot money and the world’s information technology is controlling Google or YouTube’s central Savar America in the hands of the US Internet networks are also in their hands but it is seen that militants are misusing them, while some are saying that they are suppressing them only if they are hurt. Suppression is the suppression that you continue your terror activities in all the states except America. If you do harm to us, then do not be afraid to deal with us.
To understand the results of the globalization, we will see the best results given by the Mexican thinker Fuentes. The following is given below:
(1) 9 billion US dollars is enough to meet the basic education needs of developing countries, on the other hand, the amount of money spent in America is just behind decoration products. Is it possible to take it? This proves that globalization is never a threat to poor countries.
(2) in today’s world, only 13 billion US dollars is enough to solve the food, health and water problems of the poorer countries. On the other hand, only the amount of money spent in Europe is behind the ice cream. Is this also acceptable? Seeing all this information, hatred is created in rich nations. Former UNESCO Director-General Federico Maire and the World Bank’s (former) director James Wolfenden said, “It is impossible to accept it, Does the world that can spend about 800 billion dollars a year behind the weapons, can not raise the six billion US Dollars required for every child to teach in school.It is possible to make every child in the world stand in front of the blackboard with just one percent of the expenditure in the global military expenditure.
(3) As a result of globalization, discrimination is increasing, hunger and poverty are rising, environmental degradation, social welfare increase in society, social political and economic problems are increasing. They have created discrimination and are talking about reducing discrimination. One study showed that the western eyes used to drink the amount of water using a toilet so that African families survive one day.
(4) And they set up factory factories, ruins the environment, increases temperature, pollutes water, pollutes air pollution and conducts environmental meetings in developing countries. Harmful ship for environment and health, Developing tobacco industries in developing or underdeveloped countries. But the developed nations are the owners of this industrial organization. They are establishing these world-renowned industries in the country without setting up harmful industries in their country. The developed countries benefit from this and the third world countries are facing problems. This is basically due to globalization.
(5) The wealth of 87 people is equal to the wealth of 350 million people in the 3rd world. Many companies, including Unilever, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Adobe, Amazon, Canon, Coca-Cola, IBM, Nike, Nikon, Nissan, Nokia, Pepsi, Reebok, Vodafone, Budget is equal. This is the result of globalization.
(6) Globalization has resulted in the development of science and technology in the world, the development of medicine has taken place, people have entered the modern age from the primitive era, have experienced a better life, have been able to communicate better communication. People can travel from one country to other countries because of globalization. He and his country can understand the pathakya. Globalization has resulted in improvement among people.
Globalization effect on the third world
In the third world countries, there are two characteristics of globalization, namely-
(1) The liberalization policy of the Western developed countries, well-planned economic systems, taking administrative steps for distributing materials, financial services from international organizations (I.M.F.) to third world countries. In this case, the infrastructure of globalization was very special
(2) Turning the agriculture economy into industrial economy in reducing poverty in third world countries It is felt that the need for capital to improve the progress of the country’s economy, to improve the science and technology industry, to create modern industrial resourcesThird world countries, including India, take loans from Western capitalist countries through the I.M.F and World Bank and are moving forward to meet their needs. But at the same time, the capitalist is naturally occupying the third world market for investing money from the capital investor countries. They have taken the form of globalization, liberalization policy and the establishment of a multinational corporation
Imperialist countries have established themselves as tools to protect their interests –
- All trade organization
- General Trade region & trade
- Multi national trade organization
- Organization of petroleum exportsing countries
Countries of the Third World are those of the countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America The effect of globalization in these countries is paramount For example, the effects of globalization are seen in all areas of social, political, and economic Politically, countries are not directly colonized by capitalist countries, but they are taking advantage of the signing of various agreements and third world countries are compelled to accept it like a helpless audience. Naturally, globalization has been called “new colonialism” or “new colonialism”.
In the case of financial and trade, liberalization is followed in third world countries The World Bank and the I.M.F. With the allocation, they have been able to implement various economic plans of their own country But at the same time, they have become more and more debtors of the capitalist forces, and the amount of interest paid is increasing. Moreover, the third world market is being interrupted by taking possession of the third world market in the West. As a result, they have relied heavily on capitalist countries
Following the conditions of globalization in the third world named India borrowed a large amount of money in accordance with the conditions of structural reform from the international financial institution and the World Bank. Between 1990-2003, the main characteristic of India’s economic reform in keeping with globalization is five, namely-
- Free investment of foreign capital in all other industries except for molecular and defense related areas
- End of the license system in the industry without large edible products
- Transnational companies are allowed to sell their own products
- Abolition of raw materials, herbs and equipment in production areas
- Mass percentages of foreign companies produced in India are more than duty
As a result of these reforms, more than half of the shareholders of the companies, such as Bata, Colgate, Phillips, were left. In the state, the privatization started in the field
Another result of globalization and new reform is the rise of inflation This inflation was in 1993-1994 and in 1994-1995 10.8 percent and 12 percent respectively But the control is not in the hands of any other country in the third world, it has become dependent on the globalization cycle
But the ability to stop this trend is not in India or in any other third world country Market control, agriculture, textiles, commerce, services, investment primary rules, etc., in many areas of the world, exploited many trade organizations W.T.O. Its efforts have been established As a result, the right to decide for an independent country has decreased
Nationalism, democracy, freedom, class ideas have narrowed So this world has now become a global village or world village. Our social and all resources are created through internet and website, Thus many commodity trading companies have regulated the interest of investing in foreign countries in the name of international organizations and liberalization.
Ultimately, globalization is such a thing that many problems can be solved as well as solutions to the problems in the world. If the idea that globalization was given to the idea was established, then everyone would get the benefit of it. It is possible to solve the problem that the developed countries are facing and the problems that the developing countries face are all possible through globalization. We will welcome globalization if it is not helpful in creating globalization problems and solving the situation.
If you want to know more about globalization then you can read a better website Investopedia
And all my readers if you interested to know digital marketing please read my previous artical Digital Marketing Definition